The Sichuan University “The Belt and Road” scholarship is available to students from countries along the “The Belt and Road” region and students from countries along the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.
This scholarship aims to allow international students to experience China’s flourishing culture while obtaining or making progress on their degree, promoting cooperation, inclusiveness, and mutual understanding between China and other countries.
- Software Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Business Analytics
- Chinese Economy
- Energy and Environment
- Information Security
- International Business Management
- Medical Informatics and Engineering
- Public Management
Liberal arts, economics, and management: 17,500 RMB/Year
Science and engineering: 22,000 RMB/Year
Double room 9000 RMB/Year
Triple room 6000 RMB/ Year
Quadruple room 4500 RMB/Year
Undergraduate: RMB 20,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 30th May
- Copy of passport;
- High school diploma or pre-graduation certificate;
- Transcripts of all courses learned in high school;
- Chinese/English personal statement (applicants for a program taught in English must write the personal statement in English); the personal statement must include the following: personal introduction, the reason for application, knowledge about the targeted major, the future learning plan, etc.);
- Language certificate;
- Foreigner's physical examination form (physical examination shall be completed within six months before submission of application);
- Proof of financial support (bank deposit, etc.), which is not required if you've obtained any scholarship from the Chinese government;
- Honor & award certificates or other supporting materials.
Qualification of Applicants working towards their Bachelor’s:
- Non-Chinese citizens aged from 18 (inclusive) to 35 years old, who are physically healthy and hold a valid ordinary foreign passport;
- Educational requirements: applicants should have obtained their high school diploma and demonstrated good performance.
- Language requirements:
Majors Taught in Chinese
- 180 grades or more for HSK5 or other equivalent certificates of Chinese proficiency accepted by the University;
- Applicants whose highest degree courses are taught in Chinese are exempted from submitting HSK Certificate but shall provide a certification proving the language of teaching. Majors Taught in English
- Applicants who are native English speakers are exempted from submitting the certificate of English language;
- Applicants who are non-native English speakers shall submit a TOEFL (iBT) score (≥80)/IELTS score (≥6.0) or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency;
- Applicants who are non-native English speakers whose highest degree courses are taught in English are exempted from submitting TOEFL score / IELTS score but shall provide a certification proving the language of teaching.
If you are interested in applying, please prepare your documents and send us our email. Also, follow the application procedure to know the detail!
If you are interested, then don't delay to contact us!
Note: Scholarship is an Award; it’s not for sale. We aren't selling scholarships or admission to the university. We only process documents to apply and provide proper guidelines to the students to reduce the hassle of getting access. Universities can reject any application based on their standard. We can't guarantee a scholarship. Please follow our application procedure to get more detail.
All the information provided on this website is only for educational purposes, no copyright infringement is intended, and we do not own nor claim to own any of the original content. All rights and credit go directly to their rightful owners.