All orders for our services can be canceled until we process them. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once we start working with your documents and process to apply, then it can no longer be canceled. If you contact us after processing documents, then we may request the university not to go further with your application, and your application fee will be refundable, but the deposit won’t be refundable.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund for ordered service if:
- you do not receive your desired service within the guaranteed time (August for September intake and Feb for March intake)
- you receive the wrong service (you applied for one school, and you got admission in another school)
- you do not want the service, what you have received (university policy changed, so service description and actual admission letter detail information don’t match. In that case, you need to return documents in our address on your own cost. University application fee and parcel fees are charged by university and parcel company. So it won’t be refundable by us.
We do not issue the refund if:
- you provide us fake documents (transcript, certificate, physical test, police clearance, or any form of counterfeit papers) that will be the cause of rejection.
- you already deported from China and didn’t share or hide actual information
- you are not responding us on time and taking too long to response our messages or emails
- you aren’t co-operating with our team and providing incomplete documents or fail to provide necessary documents on time.
- you got the call for an interview, but you didn’t attend it or failed in the interview.
- you got a rejection for a visa (as we are only responsible for admission in Chinese Universities)
- your admission letter does not arrive due to providing the wrong shipping address
- your admission letter does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (delayed by a natural disaster).
- you don’t pay university fees on time (as it’s mentioned in pre-admission letter or admission letter)
*You can submit refund requests by sending us an email. If you pay us through online, then we will refund on the same account what you used to pay us.