Apply to universities in China through ChinaSchooling and secure your admission and scholarship. Prepare all necessary documents and contact us for guidance to ensure a successful application. Let us help you achieve your academic goals in China.
Documents Required for Application Submission
1. APPLICATION FORM fills in Chinese or English. Click here to get APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT & PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Scan copy of the applicant’s )
3. HIGHEST DIPLOMA (NOTARIZED COPY)
If applicants are university students, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or School Transfer Certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
4. TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES
Note: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
5. STUDY PLAN OR RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Applicants for graduate studies need a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English (no less than 800 words). SAMPLE COPY
6. RECOMMENDATION LETTERS
Applicants for all graduate studies need two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English). Letters must include professors’ phone number and email address. SAMPLE COPY
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
8. FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
Applicants are expected to keep the original copies filled in English. The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results will be valid for six months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination. Click here to collect FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM
9. POLICE VERIFICATION (No Criminal Record is valid for six months. It should be valid until the date you apply for the visa.)
10. If you are already in China, then you need to provide “STUDY CERTIFICATE” from your current university, which will ensure your study duration and major program. Besides that, you also need to provide VISA PAGE scan copy of your current passport. (if applicable)
11. BANK STATEMENT (5000 USD equivalent amount in your account or your 1st blood (parents, brother, sister’s bank account. If you submit other than 1st blood relative account then you need to provide a relationship certificate or statement)
12. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE (IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo or other language certificates)
13. CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
14. WORK EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (Optional)
15. VIDEO INTRODUCTION OF APPLICANT (1-2 Minutes）
Note: Don’t submit any forged documents; otherwise, you will solely bear all consequences.
“For a successful application, please send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are unable to download the physical test and application form, please email us to request them.”