Tianjin University Scholarship in Chemical Engineering is set by the School of Chemical Engineering and Technology to support prospective international students in the bachelor program of Chemical Engineering. It is a four-year duration full-partial scholarships in bachelor programs. However, the scholarship winners need to participate in the annual review, and only those passing the annual review are eligible for next-year scholarship support.
Application Deadline: 15th June
Application Fee: 420 RMB
Insurance: 800 RMB/year
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: 20,000 RMB/ Year
Accommodation: 40-60 RMB/day per person for single rooms
Tuition subsidy：20000 RMB/year
Living allowance：2400 RMB/month
Tuition subsidy：20000 RMB/year
Living allowance：1400 RMB/month
Note: All the above fees are non-refundable once paid.
Our Service Fee: 1,000 USD
1. Scan of original high school diploma or original notarized diploma.
2. Scan of a notarized copy of the high school academic transcripts or scan of international standardized test results (such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB etc.).
3. Photocopy of passport within the validity period.
4. Study Experience Resume (The start and end time of each education experience must be uninterrupted, and the education level should start from senior high school).
6. Personal statement or study plan (600 words at least).
7. Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form (the medical results have a 6-month validity).
8. Applicants who are now in China must submit a scanned copy of their Visa and Transfer Certificate from the present school.
9. Applicants who are not in China at present must submit a scan of the Certificate of Non-Criminal Records (Fresh high school graduates are required to submit a certificate that shows the applicant's good record of conduct and performance in school, issued by their respective high schools).
10. Proof of Chinese or English proficiency (For specific requirements, please refer to Qualification of Applicants
11. Certificate of Bank saving or Income Certificate of Financial Guarantor.
12. Certificate of the award etc.
Qualification of Applicants
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
- Applicant should hold a high school diploma and be under 30. Applicants who are still under 18 as of September 1st, must submit the original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the Guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin.
- Language Proficiency Requirements:
Chinese-taught program applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business/liberal arts is needed. (HSK results are not compulsory for applicants whose mother tongue is Chinese or who have gone through their high school education where the medium of instruction was in Chinese.)
English-taught program applicants must submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
- Applicants have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin university.
If you are interested to apply for this scholarship, then don't delay to contact us!
Note: Scholarship is an Award; it’s not for sale. We aren't selling scholarships or admission to the university. We only process documents to apply and provide proper guidelines to the students to reduce the hassle of getting access. Universities can reject any application based on their standard. We can't guarantee a scholarship. Please follow our application procedure to get more detail.
All the information provided on this website is only for educational purposes, no copyright infringement is intended, and we do not own nor claim to own any of the original content. All rights and credit go directly to their rightful owners.