REQUIREMENTS TO GET ADMISSION IN CHINA
International students who want to study at Chinese universities must meet the general requirements set out by both the Chinese government and the university they apply to.
EDUCATION BACKGROUND AND AGE LIMIT
1. Applicants for Bachelor’s degree must have a high-school diploma and be under age of 25.
2. Applicants for Master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
3. Applicants for Doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
2. Applicants must comply with laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules and disciplines of the host institutions.
3. Applicants should have a competitive academic performance.
4. A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission (transfer certificate) from original university.
5. No criminal records: Applicants from some countries are requested to provide a non-criminal certificate notarized and certified by the Chinese Embassy;
6. Chinese-medium degree programs (i.e. degree programs taught in Mandarin Chinese) require the applicant to provide HSK results to prove their Chinese language proficiency.
7. English-medium programs do not require HSK Instead, applicants for English-medium programs should provide recognized English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS. (English native speakers or those who hold an academic degree taught in English need not provide test scores). But English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS aren’t required by every university.
MBBS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Applicants should be between 18-25 years old, healthy;
2. Have completed the senior high school (12 years education) course with good marks
Bangladeshi students need (HSC)> GPA 4.9; Indian (10+2)>80%; Pakistan (FSC) Above 700; Sri Lankan (A level) >70%, or with 2B 1C ; African countries (Higher secondary) >70%, or with 2B 1C;
3. Have solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses in China;
4. Chemistry, physics, biology, English are compulsory subjects, maths is a reference subject for admission evaluation;
1. Applicants should have a best academic performance.
2. Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
3. Applicants should not be currently studying in China.
4. English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS and extra curriculum activities certificate will be added more value
5. Applicant’s resume or curriculum vita are required
Fall semester: starts from September
Documents submission: February to July
Scholarship students’ documents submission: February to May
Results come out: End of July to August
Registration and Class starts: from September
Spring Semester: starts from March
Documents submission: October to January
Registration and Class starts: from March
Scholarship students’ documents submission: No scholarship available for this semester
Note: All the universities – all the majors’ start from September, Universities offer scholarship only in September semester. Very few universities offer major study in spring semester but many universities offer language study in spring semester.