Q: May I apply for scholarship through ChinaSchooling ?
Yes, Of course . We are here to assist you
Q: Can applicants apply for Chinese Government Scholarship without Admission Letters?
Yes. Applicants without Admission Letter are equally allowed to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. However, CSC reserves the right to make necessary adjustments on the university options, specialties, program categories and duration of study for the applications without Admission Letters. Applications enclosed with Admission Letter will be forwarded directly to the host universities for recruitment confirmation.
Q: Is the Letter of Acceptance or email from the supervisor admissible?
Only the official Admission Letters from the admissions department of Chinese universities are valid. Other files like acceptance letters or emails from supervisors or professors shall not be regarded as the equivalent or substitute.
Q:How to write a Study Plan or Research Proposal?
A Study Plan or Research Proposal states in details what you are going to do with the scholarship in China. It must include such information as the major you want to study in or the field of your research interest. It is of vital importance for those applicants for graduate studies or senior scholar programs, so please make sure your study plan or research proposal states those information as specific as possible.
Q: What supporting documents should be included in my application package?
Generally, applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate).
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（in Chinese or English）
2. Notarized highest diploma (photocopy)
3. Academic transcripts
4. A study plan or research proposal
5. Recommendation letters
6. Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of the applicants’ own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of the applicants’ own works (including two sketches, two color paintings and two other works)
7. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China.
8. Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form( valid for 6 months).
9. Applicants with Admission Letter from designated universities should enclose the letter in the application package.
10. Applicants with valid HSK Certificate should enclose it in the application package.
Q: Can applicants directly apply to Chinese universities for Chinese Government Scholarship?
Only Chinese universities undertaking Chinese University Program can accept the scholarship application directly. A List of Designated Chinese Universities Undertaking This Program can be found at the end of APPLICATION DETAILS of Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program.
Q: Can applicants apply for more than one program?
Yes. However, CSC reserves the right to award only one scholarship to each individual applicant nominated by more than one university.