The MBBS program for international students in DLMEDU was set in 2004, and in 2007 the MOE declared it as the qualified university to offer English-taught MBBS program. The program is open in each spring and autumn, with the same duration and tuition fee. Besides, it can be taught in English and Japanese on students’ choice. According to the framework agreement on degree accreditation between MOE of China and other countries, the degree awarded by DLMEDU is recognized in 31 countries. In addition, the university also signed agreements with medical associations in Thailand, Ghana, Sri Lanka.
This program aims to improve students’ professional knowledge and skills and make you adapt to the international medical talent market demand
- Obtain solid knowledge of basic medicine, normative clinical skills, excellent professional quality;
- Have an effective international medical practice under the guidance of a superior doctor;
- Become the independent international practitioners with certain international competitiveness;
- Have basic Chinese language communication ability and have a glimpse of Chinese culture.
• Applicants should be between 18-25 years old, healthy;
• Have completed the senior high school course with good marks;
• Have solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses in China;
• Chemistry, physics, biology, English are compulsory subjects; maths is a reference subject for admission evaluation;
• Satisfied with the following marks requirement.
Note: After accepted, students need to pay deposit one-year tuition fee to university.
India 10+2 > 75%
Bangladesh HSC >4.9
Pakistan FSC Above 660
Sri Lanka A level >70%, or with 2B 1C
Maldives A level >70%, or with 2B 1C
African countries Higher secondary >70%, or with 2B 1C
Duration: 6 years
Teaching Language: English
Tuition Fee: 42000 RMB/Year
Accommodation: 11000 RMB/Year
Application Deadline: 31st Jan 2019
Application fee: 150 USD
Service fee: 1000 RMB