Excellent Freshmen Scholarship was established by Chinese University to attract and encourage outstanding international students to conduct studies and research at a Chinese university in Nanjing.
Master’s Scholarship Programs in China
1. Business management
3. Computer science and technology
4. Environmental science and engineering
Teaching Language: English
Duration: 2 Years
1. Passport copy and applicant photo.
2. Highest degree certificate
3. Academic transcripts and Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Two recommendation letter in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors of the university where the applicants graduated from. Professors’ signature, contact phone number, and email address must be put on the letter.
5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English
6. For English-taught programs: applicants from non-English speaking countries shall present the copy of English proficiency certificate, such as TOEFL 80 or above/ IELTS 6 or above, or other official English proficiency certificates acceptable.
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
8. Application form
1) Students should have 75% to apply
2) For non-native speakers – English language certificate is required
3) Study plan (800 words)
Scholarship Coverage: Tuition fee waived
Intake: September 2019
Application fee: 500 RMB
Dorm: 3000 RMB per year
Application Deadline: 30th May 2019
(Early applicant will have more opportunity to get a scholarship)
Note: Annual review is needed
Service fee: 700 USD (60,000 BDT)
If you are interested in applying, then please contact
@whatsapp: +880 17 5477 0088