APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO APPLY
1. APPLICATION FORM fills in Chinese or in English. Click here to get APPLICATION FORM
2. PASSPORT & PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Scan copy of the applicant’s )
3. HIGHEST DIPLOMA (NOTARIZED COPY)
If applicants are university students, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or School Transfer Certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or in English.
4. TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES
Note: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
5. STUDY PLAN OR RESEARCH PROPOSAL
Applicants for graduate studies need a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words). SAMPLE COPY
6. RECOMMENDATION LETTER
Applicants for all graduate studies need two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English). Letters must include professors’ phone number and email address. SAMPLE COPY
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
8. FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
Applicants are expected to keep the original copies filled in English. The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination. Click here to collect FOREIGN PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM
9. POLICE VERIFICATION (No Criminal Record)
Please send us all these documents at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any quires then don’t hesitate to contact us.